People that work in a sales environment and are required to manage accounts and gain business directly with customers would benefit from these training course materials. It can be used as a stand-alone training course or as part of a modular programme.
These training course materials on Asking for Business have been used to particularly good effect by Sales Managers that wish to introduce specific modules of training to their sales meetings.
Training Course Contents
Setting the Scene – Establishing the four ways a business can hope to grow and be successful.
Developing Opportunities – Demonstrating the danger of becoming too comfortable with our customers and allowing this to restrict the amount of business we develop.
Cross-selling – A simple trick, so often missed – Appreciating the opportunities we have to develop sales through our existing customer base.
The Magic Matrix – A tool for identifying gaps in our sales approach.
Referrals – Developing ideas on asking for referrals and overcoming issues and concerns that may arise
Developing Opportunities Exercise – Setting out a game plan to take advantage of identified opportunities and a commitment to action.
Training Course Objectives
At the end of this sales training course your participants will be able to:
- Explain the four ways a business can grow sales
- Demonstrate what happens when you gain growth in these key areas
- Use a tool which provides them with an in-depth understanding of the customers they have cross-sold to and more importantly, those they have not
- Explain the positive effects of gaining referrals from their customers
- Follow a set plan to exploit the opportunities identified
Training Courses Dubai UAE : Asking for Business Training Course : List of Training Courses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Other Cities in UAE.